My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: Results

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Results

Well, my surgery went well. I was pretty sore the first couple days, but now I feel pretty darn good. My chest looks extremely natural and I'm healing well. It will still be about 2 months before I can run, but next week I can ride the stationary bike or walk or whatever, I just can't lift heavy weight or anything for awhile. Today is FINALLY my last day at Counterdrug so tomorrow I will be at my new office full time. These guys got in their last amount of torture today. Guess where I got moved today since the new guy started today? The break room. Yep, here I am while people walk in and out to use the fridge and microwave and eat their lunch. Talk about no privacy!! Thank goodness it only lasted a day. Oh, I also cut my hair. I will have to post a pic. I have been stuck in a rut pretty much since highschool so I cut it and got some layers, which I never did before. Juan said he likes it so that's a good sign. Dominik is doing well and stands on everything he can reach. He's pretty good at it now. He now weight 18 lbs 10 oz. I can't believe how big he's getting.
Well, guess I will sit here for 1 more hour and then head home.

3 Comments:

At December 4, 2007 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

I'm glad to hear the surgery went well. And I'm sure you're aware running will never be the same again. I look forward to seeing pictures of the new hair cut.

 
At December 5, 2007 at 7:32 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

WooHoo! Done with the old job, on with the new. New job, new hair, new boobs - you are on a roll!
Chuck said Dom was crawling all over and very cute, shy, but cute:0). Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

 
At December 10, 2007 at 6:52 AM , Blogger oscar said...

Good luck with the new job and I am glad your surgery went so well. Yahoo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home