My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: First Haircut

Sunday, October 21, 2007

First Haircut



Dominik finally got his first haircut a couple of days ago. He can finally see!! Here is a before and after shot so you can see the difference. Now hopefully no one will mistake him for a girl unless they're complete idiots. He sat on my lap in the barber chair and had a good time looking at himself in the big mirror. He didn't get the slightest bit fussy until the very end.
As for me, my interview for that job is tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath that I'll get the position but hopefully I'll at least do well in the interview. I guess miracles do happen sometimes right??
Juan is still limping around the house and he has a huge black bruise from his groin halfway down his thigh. It's pretty cool and I would post a pic except for the fact that it's in a "private" area. You'll just have to take my word for it.
I guess my week was pretty uneventful so I'll sign off for now.

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2007 at 8:11 AM , Blogger oscar said...

I love the haircut! I agree there should be no more confusion of whether he is a girl or boy with strangers now. Good luck at your interview.

 
At October 22, 2007 at 12:27 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Uneventful?!? I'd say a first haircut and a technicolor groin and thigh are events. Good luck on the interview!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home