My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: NOT SO GLAMOROUS

Saturday, November 17, 2007

NOT SO GLAMOROUS



First off, here's the pics of Dominik that I said I would post, I'm just 1 night behind. Second, the not so glamorous title comes from my bowel problems. I think I may have gotten food poisoning from this mixed salad I bought at the grocery store. I woke up at 5 a.m with diarrhea and then continued to hit the john every 20 minutes thereafter for the next 5 hours. This is more than you all want to know, but I suspect the salad as that's the only thing I have eaten different than Juan and he is fine, plus I haven't eaten out at all lately and the gross part, there were tons of crushed up lettuce particles in the toilet after I did my business. I also had sharp stomach pains hitting me every few minutes and I have felt nauseous all day. Now that the day's almost over, I feel a lot better than this morning. I'm glad that didn't last long!
On another subject, I finally developed all the baby pics of Dom that I have taken since he was born. It was my main goal and now I can actually put them in his baby albums that have been collecting dust. Next up, wedding and honeymoon photos. Yep you heard me, it's been over a year since the big day and I still haven't developed them. I will do them next time I get paid.
Well, guess I will finish up my homework since I'm all alone here. Juan is at work and Dom went to bed at 6:15 because he wouldn't take naps today. I don't know why he thinks he doesn't need them because by 4:00 he's rubbing his eyes and getting cranky. Poor guy, he's good about them a few days and then goes back to refusing them. What a vicious cycle.

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 at 6:52 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Yuck! You poor thing. That is the pits. Hope you're over it by now. That kind of stuff makes you weak in the knees for a while. I LOVE the pics of Dom. He is SUCH a cutie! I think I'll print one of those out for the bay window family gallery. I'm very behind on that (speaking of photos). Thanks for posting those.
Happy Turkey day!

 
At November 19, 2007 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

I'm with you on the photo thing. I have a huge file on my computer titled "photos to print." The problem is it keeps getting bigger and bigger and it's going to cost me a small fortune to get the dang things printed out.

Sorry to hear about the nasty stomach bug. I think we've all been there at least one time in our lives, and it's no fun. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home