My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: Splish, Splash....

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Splish, Splash....



Dominik had his first sink bath last night. I decided he was finally too big for that little tub of his. He was probably too big for it a month ago so who knows why I kept using it. When I first put him into the water, he cried because he didn't know what was going on. Once he figured out it was a bath he had a good time. He spent most of the time looking down trying to grab his little boy parts, but he started smiling once we broke out the camera. He sat up all on his own which he has been doing for quite some time so like I said, I probably should have thought of this awhile ago. I will now officially retire the little blue "baby" tub.
As far as I go, I finally won a prize from a local radio station. Everyday they have a word of the day and if you're caller 6 once they say that word, you win a prize. I had gotten through before, but I was the wrong caller. Well, on this particular day I was caller 3 and then seconds later, caller 6!!! My speed dial at work is lightening fast so that's my secret weapon for future contests. I'm not supposed to be participating in contests at work, but I don't care anymore. So after all this blabbing, I'm sure you all want to know what it is I won. Well..... I won 2 tix to this HUGE outdoor haunted world and a free large pizza and sodas from Idaho Pizza Co. They have some of the best pizza around Boise so I'm excited.
Mmmm.... I guess that's all my big news for now.

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 at 6:36 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

What a cutie patootie! He loks like he is really enjoying his first bath... I have to tell you the same thing I told Kelsey though - please unplug any electrical cords there by the sink when you give him his bath. I told her that and then the next time I gave Chloe a bath forgot to do it myself. yeah, I'm brilliant that way. Anyway - electrical applicances etc by little hands in water is not a good thing.
I'm jealous of the fun prize. You deserve it! :0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home