My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: Mendoza Family Happenings

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mendoza Family Happenings

1. My surgery is tomorrow so we will hope all goes well. Going in with a B chest and coming out with a small D. Woo hoo!!

2. Juan can play hockey again now that his groin has healed enough. He's excited about that.

3. The family braved black Friday and it wasn't as bad as last year. I'm almost done xmas shopping!

4. Thanksgiving at Grandma Rosa and Grandpa Don's house went great. The food was delicious and the company was very nice. I also got Dominik back that day. He looked so grown up.

5. Dominik got his 2nd haircut since he was born. The stylist accidentally cut her finger because he kept moving his head to see what she was doing.

6. Dominik finally decided to crawl on both hands and knees instead of just low crawling everywhere.

7. 2 days later Dominik decided crawling is for the birds and decided he would practice standing up so he can walk in the next couple months.




8. Dominik discovered that those wooden thingies in the bathroom are called drawers and they open and close really easily.




9. Dominik has had a big attitude for a little guy lately. I suspect it's because his gums hurt because more teeth are coming in. He also gets mad if you don't help him stand when he grabs onto your pant legs.

10. I just love my family so much! My boys are two peas in a pod (and quite a handful at times) and I'm thankful to have them in my life.

Guess I better get to my midterm in Sports Medicine so I don't have to worry about it when I'm drugged up on painkillers this week.

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2007 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

How exciting for you right now! Little Dom getting ready to walk, you getting ready for a big surgery, new job. Sounds like things are going pretty good. I hope your surgery goes well. Good luck!

 
At November 25, 2007 at 8:29 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

I sure hope we can get Dom and Chloe together some day before they are in their teens. They seem to have a lot in common. Chloe loves to play in drawers in the bathroom, she is dramatic and they both are super cute!
I can't wait to see Dom soon! It's been too long!
I hope your surgery goes well with not too much need for painkillers. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home