My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: GOING WITHOUT

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

GOING WITHOUT

Well I'm without my little man until tomorrow. He went to Grandma Rosa's last night and they are keeping him until we go over there for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I'm sure he is having a great time, but it's just weird not having him home. It's so quiet. I still woke up last night around the time he usually wakes me up to eat, but this time I got to go right back to sleep. I'm still REALLY tired though because my Evanescence concert was last night so I didn't get to bed until 11 or so. It was a good show though and her voice is just as good in person as it is on CD which seems to be rare in the music business. Amy Lee sang all my favorite songs and the crowd was great. Standing next to Juan and me were an old couple (in their 70's) and they knew the words to most of the songs and seemed to be having a great time.
Since today is Thanksgiving Eve I am hoping we get released from work early. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and if you're traveling, drive safe. I will post Dom pics tomorrow once I take some at Gram's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home