My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: It's About Time!

Friday, November 16, 2007

It's About Time!



Well, today is the day my orders for promotion go through. I'm so happy to be getting rid of this other rank and I'll finally get a raise! Right now I am officially off of Counterdrug orders, but I have to stay here another 2 weeks or so to get another guy trained up on my job. 1 of those weeks I will be gone though because of my surgery on the 26th. A little over a week until I wake up with a different body type, I'm excited.
Next week won't be too bad either as it's only a 3 day work week thanks to Thanksgiving. We plan on going to Juan's mom's house so that should be a good time with good food. He actually has that day off which suprised us both so we won't have to rush the visiting. Then the next day is the infamous black Friday. I'm going to check out the ads and see if there's something I absolutely must have, but I doubt it. I may just go to the mall with my mom though for the heck of it. We'll see what happens.
Oh, and I finally bought batteries today so I will post some pics of Dominik tonight. He started trying to stand a few days ago so he has had a couple of tumbles. He gets up to his knees and then gets stuck and fall over. He doesn't even really crawl correctly yet so I guess he's decided to skip that step and go straight for walking. He's so sweet! Well, I will finish up this post later when I have baby pics to add.

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2007 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

I've heard a lot of babies don't ever crawl. Perhaps he'll be one of them.

I can't believe you'd go to the mall on black friday just for the heck of it. I won't even leave the house on that day!

 
At November 19, 2007 at 6:50 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Congrats on the long overdue job and promotion. Woo Hoo! I'm glad to hear things are going well. We'll miss you at Thanksgiving but sounds like you won't lack for food.
I'm with Kelsey about the black Friday option. No way Jose!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home