My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: I'VE MADE MY DECISION

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'VE MADE MY DECISION

Let me start by apologizing to all the grandparents for the lack of Dominik pics. My batteries in the camera died and I haven't bought new ones yet, so I can't post any pics. He is doing great though and still has a cold, but he is still a happy guy through it all.
Now for the news. Many of you will probably think I'm crazy or shallow or retarded or all of the above, but I've made a decision concerning my body. I have decided to take the plunge and get breast augmentation surgery. It's something I have considered for years now even though many of you don't know this, and now I'm finally going to do something for ME. My body has never looked proportionate to me as I have a big, ghetto booty and a small chest. I think have boobs will make me look more rounded and I will finally get the opportunity to buy those cute sundresses that the big-chested girls wear around. I've been waiting for a chance to buy those cute outfits that pretty much require boobs or you have a lot of extra fabric just hanging out. Even if you all don't agree with my decision, I hope you'll at least support it. I think this is something that will make me happy and improve the way I feel about my body, especially after the effects of having a baby. (He is totally worth all the changes though by the way). For those of you planning on buying me an xmas gift, a Victoria Secret gift card would be awesome. If you don't plan on getting me anything, that's fine too. I'm happy!
Well, I figured I would announce this to all of you since it will be obvious that something about me is different the next time you see me. Love you all!

4 Comments:

At November 7, 2007 at 3:25 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Well, you must have gotten a pretty nice raise then,eh? I had no idea you had issues with your body - but then who doesn't?
I hope the surgery turns out like you anticipate and that you will be happy with the results.
I'm glad to hear Dom is still doing well. I'm hoping we get to see him sometime? I guess we are going up to Mackay for Thanksgiving this year as we haven't been for quite a while.
How IS the new job?

 
At November 7, 2007 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Ouch! That surgery sounds painful! I guess I've never really thought about what it would be like to not be able to fill out a sun dress. I LOVE sun dresses, and you're right, they do require you to be a little "gifted" in the chest area. See, I always had the opposite feeling towards my body. I hated having boobs in junior high and I wanted them to be smaller. So it's interesting to me to hear how it is on the other side of the spectrum. How soon are you planning on getting this done? It sounds like you'll be getting it done fairly soon. I hope it goes well.

 
At November 8, 2007 at 5:44 AM , Blogger oscar said...

I suffer from a small chest too but have come to terms with it. I LOVE to sleep on my stomach and if I had big boobs I couldn't do that. :) I am glad you are taking care of you and I really hope the results are what you are looking for. Good luck and I hope it all well.

 
At November 8, 2007 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Good point Oscar, I haven't been able to sleep on my stomach since... I don't know. It's really uncomfortable. So get your tummy sleeping in now while you still can!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home