My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: YAY!!!

Monday, October 29, 2007

YAY!!!


Let me start by saying I got my job!! Whoo hoo! It's not the one I applied for exactly because the big wigs in the state decided that slot didn't need to be filled as badly as the one they gave me. It's a long story that I won't explain. Anyhow, I am now the training NCO of the unit that I already drill with. This means I get promoted and I get out of Counterdrug. It sure will be nice to make that extra money and get my rank FINALLY. The next week or 2 will be spent training my temporary replacement. Not sure how that will go since it takes time to get a hang of some of the stuff I did there, but we'll see how it goes. I've been doing this same job since 2002 so I don't think training someone else will be a really easy feat. I'm just glad it won't be my responsibility anymore. Now my supervisor who said I didn't do enough to earn my promotion will see how much I really did when I leave. My Air Guard co-worker thinks Counterdrug will go under as far as the office is concerned.
In Dominik news, he did something brand new during dinner. He went from his tummy to sitting up straight on his butt. It's the first time he's done it and it came out of nowhere. I was suprised by this so I put him back on his tummy and he sat up again. What a little show-off. haha He's been doing it all evening now that he's figured it out. He still refuses to crawl up on his knees though so not sure that will ever happen or if he'll just skip it. He seems perfectly happy low crawling everywhere so only time will tell.
Well, Happy Halloween everyone!

4 Comments:

At October 30, 2007 at 5:25 AM , Blogger The Whittier Family said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At October 30, 2007 at 6:36 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

WooHoo is right!!! Way to go! It is always great to start a new project. You'll do well pilgrim.
That Dom is a clever little devil isn't he? He'll get the crawling thing down and you'll have a hard time keeping up with him from now on. :0)
Congrats on the job!

 
At October 30, 2007 at 12:38 PM , Blogger oscar said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. It sounds like you have worked your tail off to get this promotion so I am glad to hear you got a reward for it. yeah!!

 
At October 30, 2007 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Congratulations! That's such great news. I really hope your new job goes better for you. That last one sounded like a whole lot of bull crap.

Isn't it funny how babies surprise you like that? I remember when Chloe randomly stood up in the middle of the room. It's always exciting when they learn something new.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home