My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: Little Helper

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Little Helper



I finally finished wrapping presents today. I now realize that I hate wrapping gifts. It's not becuase of the time it takes or anything like that. It's actually painful! Maybe I am just getting old, but sitting on the floor bending over to cut paper and wrap stuff really is a back and neck killer. Maybe next time I will hire someone to do it for me. Speaking of wrapping gifts, Dominik sure is a helpful guy. He decided to give dad a hand with the wrapping and of course only got in the way. It's the thought that counts.

Earlier this evening Dom and I went to my mom's house. She had a xmas get together with frinds and family so it was basically a pig out fest. I promised myself that tonight is the last night I am going to just eat junk. I have been really bad the last couple months and not being able to run hasn't helped. I can start the stairsteeper or eliptical which helps, but no running or weights until the 3 month mark. I think I have put on a couple pounds and it's depressing. I got my fill of goodies tonight so hopefully I can get back that willpower I had when I lost most of my baby weight. Wish me luck everybody. Dominik ate some crackers and potato out of the chowder tonight. He is really liking the grown up food now days. Now if he would only learn to hold his own bottle. He will hold it to play with it, but not to feed himself. What a ham!




Next week is already xmas and I can't believe how quickly it has come. I am looking forward to visiting everyone in Poky. Dom hasn't ever seen Grampa Whittier and it's been awhile since my bro and Karen saw him. It should be fun. Hopefully he will do ok with the long drive since this will be his first real road trip. See you Pocatellians soon!

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2007 at 8:11 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

I concur about the gift wrapping. However this year I set up a flat surface on my bed (Which is pretty high)and sttod to wrap, and watched TV at the same time. It was a lot less painful and the time went faster. I just stuck all the wrapping paper and stuff in a bag by the side of the bed.
I can relate to the holiday eating only too well. We had a cookie exchange at my friends house, and all my good intentions were...well less than I had hoped. I now get to do the laying around thing for awhile so that isn't going to help a whole lot/ But, I guess all you can do is take each day as a new start right!
I am Sooo excited to see Dom! Pics are great but the real deal is always the best. I love the pics of him and Juan.See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home