My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: GHETTO TREE

Monday, December 10, 2007

GHETTO TREE



Notice the new haircut!


We finally got the tree up today and I call it the ghetto tree because it's all red lights except for the last part which is white. Then the star which I thought was red ended up being orange so it doesn't match at all. We were going for the red and white Detroit Redwings tree, but it didn't work out as planned, so maybe next year. It's still a cute tree though, so we went ahead and kept it the way it turned out. Dominik isn't as curious about the tree as I thought he would be. He does, however, love the presents. The bows seem to be a big hit as you can see. He had a great time taking it off the package and throwing it. At one point the sticky side got stuck to his hand so he started waving his arm around trying to get it off like a cat with tape stuck to it's paw. It was pretty funny. OH and very important to mention. Dominik now says Dada. You would think after the 9 months of free transport in my stomach he would be a little more appreciative and say mama first. Yeah right, I'm outnumbered 2 to 1 so I'm not suprised he loves his dada. It's pretty cute and I'm sure mama isn't far behind.



Bow on package



Bow missing from package

The new job is going well so far. I'm extremely busy now so that's nice. I'm still of course confused and clueless on a lot of things since I have only been there a couple days so hopefully it won't take me long to get the hang of everything. The guys at Counterdrug took me to a goodbye lunch Fri at Carino's and gave me an award and a really nice plaque. It was a nice suprise so now I have something to hang in my office.
Well, guess I'm off to relax now and get prepared for work tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2007 at 7:11 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

You hair looks great! Are you liking it? Dom is getting huge! If it makes you feel any better, the da sound is easier for babies to make than the ma sound. It has nothing to do with emotional preference or attachment. See you soon! :0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home