My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: HMMM.....

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

HMMM.....


Well, I guess small stuff has happened around here but for some reason I am feeling irritable this evening. I'm not really sure why I feel like this, but I do. Maybe it's because I had to get up earlier than normal this morning for a work thing, or it could be that I at a bunch of super greasy hotwings for dinner, or lastly, it could be that the Army screwed up my pay so it's short and who knows how long it will take them to reimburse me. It's probably more of the last one as money is what pays the bills and the bill collectors don't give a crap whether or not your paycheck gets screwed up. Mmmm... good thing I have a little money saved up so I should make it.



Dominik caught his first cold a couple days ago so his nose is really stuffy and he's not too happy about it. He has trouble eating as he can't breathe through his nose. I've been giving him some Little Colds medicine and it really seems to help so hopefully he'll feel better soon. He's also just 1 small step away from crawling all over the place. He picks his butt up and pushes himself forward so he should get the hang of it in no time.
What else..... I guess that's all I can think of right now. Guess I'll go rest my overfilled self on the couch now. I'm sure that will burn a few calories. (yeah right)

3 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 at 6:35 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Dom sure has some distinctive hair going on :) Sounds to me like you've got a lot going on as well. chicken wings sound pretty tasty. I hope Dom gets over his cold well. If he's got his butt going, you're right, he'll be all over the place, so look out mama.
Quite the contrast with Dom's cute little face and the slipknot images on the backgroudn shirt...

 
At September 27, 2007 at 7:51 AM , Blogger oscar said...

I am sorry they messed up on your paycheck! I am glad to hear you have saved up some $ so you guys should be fine. Glad to hear the little Dom is finding some relief from his cough medicine. Hopefully his cold will disappear soon so he can give a full effort to his learning to crawl :)

 
At September 28, 2007 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

I can't believe he's just now getting his first cold! I guess that's what happens when you don't just toss your child into a daycare center when they're 8 weeks old. I don't even know how many times I've had to take Chloe to the doctor for colds that get out of hand. Well, I hope he gets feeling better soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home