My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: HIGHCHAIR FUN

Sunday, September 23, 2007

HIGHCHAIR FUN



Dominik has a sudden facsination with turning around in his highchair so he can grab the bear that is on the chair cover. This makes eating food a bit messy as he is constantly moving around. To prove this point, I have posted pics showing the little offender. =0) If you look closely you will see sweet potatoes with corn not only on his face, but on his sleeve and chest area as well. I'm sure it will only get better. Oh also, Dom will be 7 months old tomorrow. He sure is growing fast. His 2 top teeth are probably half way through so he has these little gopher teeth; it's pretty cute. The bottom ones are just poking through, but still have a ways to go.
I made it through last week's annual meeting without hurting anyone, so I guess that's good news. My unit accidentally promoted me as I think I said before but now they sent a check full of back pay to my bank and of course I can't spend it because they will want it back once my promotion gets revoked. I sure wish I could keep that money, it's a nice chunk. Hopefully this whole thing didn't mess with my normally scheduled paycheck. It's usually posted on our army pay website by now, but it's not yet. Hopefully it will be soon or else I don't know how we will pay rent and make the car payment. People are always messing up some kind of paperwork I swear.
Well, today is just a lazy day since it's cold and gloomy out. I did go to church this morning though so I did do one productive thing. Mmmm.... guess I will go relax now (again). My legs are a bit sore from that 5K race I did yesterday. It was fun though and I got some exercise out of it.

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 at 7:03 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

He's getting so big! You gotta love that hair of his! Glad to see he likes his veggies:)
I like the way you casually mention that you did a 5k race... Like saying, "I bought pickles yesterday. Way to go girly girl.

 
At September 24, 2007 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Those pictures are really cute! Chloe has the same fascination with her high chair! Hers has a little patch with a giraffe and an elephant and she has to turn herself around so she can point at it.

(I like the new look of your blog. Very nice)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home