My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: BIGFOOT SIGHTING

Sunday, September 30, 2007

BIGFOOT SIGHTING



This morning I finally took Dom to the doctor because now he has a horrible sounding cough on top of the stuffy nose. He also was a bit weezing sounding after playing on tummy time. They gave him a nebulizer treatment and sent us home with his own spacer and albuterol. Poor guy! Even with being sick he's still so good. He tries to scream and make sounds but they come out really weak since his voice has gone with the cold. The nurses at the hospital thought he should be a baby model since he's so handsome and one even thought he was a girl, which is common. I guess it's those long eyelashes that throws them off.
Anyhow, the point of this post is to show you how big Dom's feet really are. They are the size of Juan's cell phone as you can see in the pics. It's no wonder he needs 12 month old socks. The doc said he had big feet when he was still in my stomach and he was right.
Other than that, just cleaning the house. I will probably stay home today since Domzilla is sick and it's pretty windy outside. Tomorrow I will tackle the grocery shopping when it's less busy since most people work Mondays. The store is just a huge nightmare on Sundays so I avoid it when I can. Oh, and for those of you who don't know, my Little Bro and his wife, Alicia are expecting their first little one. He or she will be due on Mother's Day. I'm excited to find out what it will be. I'm hoping for a little girl so I can buy dresses, but I know Alicia wants a boy. We'll find out soon enough and then it's off to the store to look at dresses.=0)

2 Comments:

At October 2, 2007 at 6:51 AM , Blogger oscar said...

I love the title of this post. That is so funny that his feet are so big and I agree he could be a model baby. He is adorable. Tell Drew and Alicia congrats for us!

 
At October 2, 2007 at 9:22 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Yikes! He's going to need a special fund to keep him in tennis shoes:) I bet the long lashes he has is part of the gender confusion, that and his long locks.
Sorry to hear about the inhaler and all, doesn't sound like much fun to me. Hope he's feeling better by now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home