My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: Full of Smiles

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Full of Smiles




I took these pics a couple days ago. Dominik was really smiling and screaming when I pulled the camera out. I guess he felt like being a star this time; usually he quits smiling and just stares at you when you pull out the camera. He looks drunk in one of them though, so I thought it was funny.
I took my first fitness test this morning since getting prego. I was sure I could pass it since I have been working out like crazy, but I ended up doing even better than I thought I would. This is good because I need a PT test to submit with my application for that job I want. Speaking of that job, they actually opened it up a couple days ago out of nowhere. Some big wig made them advertise it before January like it was supposed to be, so it works out great for me. I will turn in my packet next week and then interviews will be the middle of Oct. Hopefully there won't be any really good competition. I have learned a bunch of new systems lately so I will be smarter than everyone else. Ha!!! Tomorrow I have to be at drill at 6 am. Yuck!! We are going out to the desert to do some medic training like the litter obstacle course. This means we have to carry a patient on a litter through barb wire and over walls and through ditches and stuff. It's going to be so tiring.
OH, back to Lil Dom. He is now a serious professional at rolling from back to tummy. That's all he wants to do now and he is slowly figuring out how to crawl so it won't be long now. The tummy thing is becoming crazy though. The second you put him to bed, he rolls onto his tummy and that's the only way he will go to sleep now. I know babies aren't supposed to sleep on their tummy, but I don't think I can do anything about it. He does it automatically and when he wakes up to eat or whatever, he's in his crib doing tummy time screaming. I won't give him a blanket in his crib because I'm worried he may smother himself or something. I don't know why he likes to sleep that way now.
Well, guess I better get some rest. Oh, and the new fridge works great!

1 Comments:

At September 9, 2007 at 6:39 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Way to go Girl!All that hard work paid off:)Sure hope the job comes through for you.
Those pics of Dom are terrific. You're right, the one looks like he is a little loopy. You could put a mug in his outstretched hand and he's be just one of the boys out on the town.
Have fun today draggin people around the desert. At least it's not as hot as it was...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home