My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: I'M IMPRESSED

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'M IMPRESSED


Let's start off with this picture. Lil Dom stole dad's credit card and as ready to hit the mall. I think he has his eye on one of those exersaucers and maybe a new pair of booties.
About a week or so ago I left my neighbor a note asking him to quit being so loud with his music and what not. Well, he did it once more and all this time has gone by and so I figured he didn't give a crap and was just going to continue doing what he wants and cause problems. I came home from the grocery store earlier today and there was a note on my door and it turned out to be an actual apology. I never get those from people!! He explained that him and his room mate were having problems and arguing a lot and all this and he said it's now worked out and we won't have any more noise problems. That was really nice of him and I'm not used to it. I thought about talking to him and being neighborly, but I'm still the anti-social type so I will probably just ignore him unless I happen to walk past him outside or something. I don't know what it is, but I hate talking to people in the general public now days. I guess it's a good thing I don't work in a store or something or the customers would probably think me rude.
As far as my angel goes, he is now officially eating a small cup of oatmeal each night. I think he actually likes it now because he starts to scream if you don't have a spoon full of it in his mouth the second after he swallows the other oatmeal. Also, he has slept through the night 4 nights in a row now. I'm hoping this is the new trend for him as it's awesome. He goes to bed around 7 and doesn't wake up until 7 the next day. He's also fitting in his 6 month clothes now and he's not even 5 months old yet. He's just sooo long. I also bought him size 3 diapers today because his length makes the size 2's fit a bit small.

Tomorrow marks my last day of vacation time. It's pretty sad really. Now I get to go back to a job where I'm underappreciated and now underpaid since they don't have money for my promotion (so they say). Hopefully I can get one of these new jobs opening up, but there will be lots of competition so I'm not holding my breath. My office environment and fellow co-workers are really just starting to get to me. For 1, I'm the only girl that works there which stinks and then we have the 3 amigos who get away with doing what they want because one of the amigos in the boss. I'm tired of being critisized and picked on for things that they tell me not to do, but then go off and do themselves. Aholes. Anyhow, it's still scorching hot out but hopefully it will cool down soon. I have to go to Ketchum on Sat with our climbing wall for a kids camp thing and then Sun is drill so I will be at the range. Not too excited about that, but at least I've had the past week off. Guess that's all for now!

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2007 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Wow, Dom and Chloe have a lot in common! She also throws a fit if I don't have a spoon full of her favorite yogurt ready for her as soon as the first one leaves her mouth. She is getting better about that, though. And, Chloe sleeps from 7 to 7, too! I think she probably started sleeping through the night around his age. It's SO nice to get an uninterrupted night of sleep. She's a size 3 diaper as well. She's been in that size for months, and I think she'll remain there for a while. They say they're good for up to 28 pounds, and she still hasn't hit 20.

Well, good luck with your job situation. Sounds pretty crappy. I hope things get better for you soon!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 5:17 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

What a refreshing change to have someone apologize instead of get in your face.
It's fantastic that Dom has started to sleep through the night. Solid foods make a big difference in that regard. Hope the climbing wall and drill go well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home