My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!




It sure is a hot 4th over here. Supposed to be over 100 today and the rest of this week. The good thing about today is I have the day off. I got up early and went for a run since I knew if I didn't do it right then I would be too lazy to do it later. Me, Juan and Dominik also went to breakfast today so that was nice. Oh, and last night, we saw Transformers. It was the best special effects I have ever seen in a movie. It's a definite must see if you haven't already. I will buy that one when it comes out on DVD and I don't buy many movies unless I know I will watch them again so that tells you how good Transformers is.


I guess there are many fireworks events going on around here, but I will probably just stay home and watch from my balcony. The big show is at a park just down the street from me so I'm sure I will be able to see them. Other than that, think I will just clean up after my boys. OH yeah, in crappy news, I was told yesterday that it doesn't look like there will be money at Counterdrug to promote me this upcoming year. I think they're full of crap because we have promoted 4 people in the last 6 months and now that it's FINALLY my turn we have no money all of a sudden. Basically this means I transferred back to a field unit that I hate and left the one that I really liked because I was told that my promotion was probably going to happen. Now I'm stuck as a leader at a piece of crap unit and I don't get the money or the rank for it. I am now looking at all my other job options if that's how it's going to be and I will work my butt off elsewhere. I don't think they realize how much I do there so if I get an opportunity to leave they will probably have more stuff than they can handle. Well, enough of that, I'm just really disappointed and angry right now.


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

2 Comments:

At July 4, 2007 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

How frustrating (to say the least)! I can't believe they did that to you. I would highly recommend looking for another place to work; you don't want to work for crappy people who lie to you.

Those pictures are really cute. I'd like to see a picture of Dom with daddy so I can decide which one of you he takes after the most. Chloe looks a lot like her daddy. In fact, on several occasions I've had people say this to me- "oh, she's so cute... she must look like her dad." No joke. Anyway, I promise I won't say that. I'm sure most of his cuteness comes from you.

 
At July 7, 2007 at 9:37 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

That really bites about the job! No wonder you're frustrated. I concur with the opinion on the transformers movie. I went in not expecting too much and actually really enjoyed it. It WAS full of action and there were some pretty lame "sexy girl" shots but overall it was a good movie. I'm glad I got to see it in the theaters as I don't think it would have the ame impact on TV.
I'm hoping to get over and see you soon. This week is the VAden family gathering up at Wildhorse in CopperBAsin. I'll be there from Wed. til Sat. So it'll be sometime after that. Keep on bloggin! I love those photos. (you're looking pretty slim and trim by the way :0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home