My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: Stop, Drop, and Roll

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Stop, Drop, and Roll


Last night we gave Litte Dom the ever so frightening tummy time. Well this time he decided he didn't want tummy time and he rolled himself over to his back. This was a 1st for him so Juan and I are, of course, the proud parents. He did it once more after that too!!! I can already tell he will be a hand full once he starts crawling around the house.

As for my day, I took out the climbing wall Counterdrug has and we had over 150 7th graders climb it as part of their end of school year activity. It sure is hot outside, especially when you have to wear the Army uniform. This weekend it's supposed to be 100 degrees out. I don't think I'm ready for that yet so I plan on staying indoors. Hopefully it's cooler for all of you outside of Boise. I guess that's all of my exciting news for now.

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2007 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Wow, I'm in South Texas, and I do believe it is cooler than that here. Of course, we've got the ocean breeze to cool us down. The climbing wall thing sounds kind of miserable, but I bet the kids had fun. Dom looks really cute in those overalls. He'll be rolling and crawling all over the place before you know it.

 
At June 1, 2007 at 6:58 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

I had no idea is was supposed to be that hot this weekend. Our report for here is in the mid 80's. I'm looking forward to putting flowers in my planters tomorrow. Dom looks pretty wide eyed and ready for action in that photo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home