My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: BATHTIME!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

BATHTIME!


It's finally Saturday and it's also the last day of June if I'm correct. I'm just happy for a couple days off. The next 2 weeks will be nice as well since I only have 3 days of work next week and then I have leave the week after. I'm not sure what I will do with myself yet, but at least I won't be at work sitting at my boring desk. Dominik and I might have to go find some trouble somewhere.


Speaking of Lil Dom, he got his 2nd set of shots a couple days ago and ended up with a fever the next day. Daddy did a good job taking care of the little man though. He gave him baby tylenol and I came home from work to find Dominik laying on the couch with shorts, no shirt, and a wet washcloth on his forehead. He didn't seem to mind the wet thing on his head because he just laid there like he was on the beach relaxing. I gave him a warm bath later that night which is where I got his 1st bathtub photo. He even smiled for me despite his 101.3 temperature. Lucky for us, he was back to normal the next day.


Well, guess I will go make some breakfast and then get ready for my haircut appointment. It's time to lose just a bit of this rat's nest. Tonight I have a wedding reception to attend for one of my long time co-workers. It should be fun and I know all of our Iraqi comrades from the east coast were invited so hopefully they made it to town. Also, Saturday is my official "cheat day" as far as the old diet is concerned so I'm hoping for a slice of delicious wedding cake. We'll see if there's any there to eat!

2 Comments:

At June 30, 2007 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

What a cute picture! Too bad his shots gave him a fever, but it sounds like your hubby did a really good job taking care of him. Have fun with your time off and don't get into too much trouble!

 
At July 7, 2007 at 9:31 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

What a darling boy! He seems to have such a sweet nature. Hope the wedding was fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home