My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: WHAT A SWEET GUY!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WHAT A SWEET GUY!



My little man sure does have a cute smile. Looking at him always cheers me up! Dominik is now setting himself up on his elbows and rolling himself over. He doesn't seem to hate tummy time as much anymore now that he can hold his head up and look around. In other news, I am now a squad leader for a group of soldiers at my medical unit and I will get promoted as soon as Counterdrug gets more money in the budget so they can pay me for it. It will be an extra 400 a month so hopefully I will get promoted soon because I could really use the money. The only bad thing about being a squad leader is I'm now in charge of girl that I competed against for a different Active Guard job. She is always missing in action when there's work to be done, she has a ton of medical problems, and she is 42 lbs overweight and no one seems to care. It looks like I will be in for it. Hopefully she will shape up or I guess she will have to ship out. It just seems like I always get stuck with the problem children somehow. On a different note, tomorrow is officially the 1st day of summer so HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE! It has been hot here all week and it will continue to be in the 90's for the rest of the week. I wish it would just stay 78 degrees and not ever get any hotter but that's not going to happen of course. Guess that's all my super cool exciting news for now. Laters!

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 at 7:53 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

He's hair is fantastic! and he's going to be a lday killer with those eyes! It's fun once they can start doing stuff and entertain themselves. Congrats on the new position! And welcome to the world of leadership and people who always have excuses. You'll be great! Hope to see you and the fam soon!

 
At June 21, 2007 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

I love that hair! It looks really thick and soft, as well as highly stylish.

An extra $400 a month is going to be great. Can't complain about that. But it sounds like loser girl is going to be a pain in the ass. Good luck with that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home