My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: All Work and No Play

Saturday, June 9, 2007

All Work and No Play

It seems like all I've been doing lately is working. I guess that's because that's exactly what has been happening. Annual training really lasts way too long and 3 straight weeks of work with no day off is pretty annoying. Oh well, at least I'm making money and not homeless or something. I'm just sitting here at work right now with nothing much to do so I decided I better do a little blogging since it has been awhile since my last post. There aren't any exciting pics this time though, but I will be sure to add some more cute ones of Little Dom in the near future. Speaking of my little man, he is with grandma for the day getting shown off around the big town of Emmett. Juan has a bit of a break so he can catch up on sleep and go to the gym since he has been slacking on that lately. As for my workouts, I have been doing pretty good and I have been eating healthy. I really want to do weights along with my running, but that will have to wait until AT ends because it's tiring and there's a ton of people on this base so the gym is crowded with annoying men at this time. Next week I plan on running in the morning and doing my lifting during my lunch break. Hopefully I will be back in shape and in my clothes in no time. At least that's what I'm hoping. I have lost 4 lbs so far and it has barely been 2 weeks so hopefully I can keep on going and lose a lot more weight. My goal is 20-25 lbs so we will see how that goes. If anyone would like to leave me a motivation post, I would love it!!!

2 Comments:

At June 9, 2007 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

A gym full of annoying men sounds pretty horrible, but going for a morning run sounds quite lovely. Keep up the good work! I'm sure if you stick with the healthy eating and exercise you'll be back in your old clothes before you know it.

 
At June 10, 2007 at 8:30 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Oh man - I'm not the one to ask about diet tips. But, I do know that it is much easier to lose when you are younger. I also know that just diet or just exercise by themselves don't work. So, you are on the right track! And hey, 4 pounds is GREAT!!!! Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home