My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Friday, June 15, 2007

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Ahhhh!!!! It's finally Friday! Luckily I get the next 3 days off to recover from these long work weeks. The Emmett Cherry Festival is going on this weekend so I will probably check that out and gorge myself on a buttload of fresh cherries. I bet you all wish you could do that with me. Juan wants to go see the Silver Surfer (Fantastic 4) for Father's Day so we plan on doing that and eating some sushi for lunch. That stuff is so addicting I could eat it everyday if I could afford it. If you like fish but haven't tried sushi yet, I highly recommend it. On me and Juan's first date we went to sushi and he had never tried it before, now he wants it all the time. Just so you all know, I'm randomly writing things because I am sitting at work bored to death right now. Only 6 more hours to go. Yippee!! Here is an older picture I found of Little Dom and I like it because the way he looks at that moment reminds me of an old man. I don't know what it is, but I thought it was cute. He was looking at his Great Grandma Timpson at the time and she got quite a few good smiles out of him.
I guess I will do some of my homework while I have time. I'm taking a Sports and Drugs class right now so at least it's somewhat interesting and it gets me one step closer to my degree. I don't know if I will make much money with a Sports Medicine degree on the outside world, but I 'm doing it anyways because I'm not sure I will last many more years in the military with all of this Middle East nonsense going on. I have to admit that I'm now against the war and some new leadership is definitely in order. Besides, there's no way I can leave my little guy to go help people I don't trust. They don't appreciate it anyways, so what's the point. Enough of that, I will write more when I have some cute pics to post or some exciting news for you all.

3 Comments:

At June 15, 2007 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Good for you working on a degree! Even if you don't immediately get a great paying job, it will pay off in the long run. And I agree you're a lot better off getting out of the army as soon as possible. That war is bad news all around and little Dom needs you here with him.

 
At June 15, 2007 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Briannewa, you’ve posted some pretty cute pictures of Dom. It leaves me wondering where his parents are. You should post some pics of the fam. Anyways you have a pretty nice setup here. Keep Blogging

 
At June 21, 2007 at 7:50 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Nice!I think it's the sort of leering thing he's got going in that photo. What a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home