My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: Family Watchdog

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Family Watchdog

I don't know how many of you know about this website, but it's an excellent one. It was developed by John Walsh off America's Most Wanted and lets you know who's living around you. All you do is go to the link, put in your home address, and then a map will come up with a bunch of colored boxes. If you click on a box a picture of a known offender will come up and it will tell you what he/she was convicted up. It targets criminals with offenses against children and rapists for the most part. It's good to know who lives next to you, especially if you have kids. Also, since you get to see a photo of them, you can identify them if you see them around the neighborhood. Oh yeah, this website will also give you there physical address so you know exactly where they're at. I hope some of you find this website helpful. I now know I live down the street from a rapist and a child molestor. www.familywatchdog.us

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2007 at 7:17 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

A friend up the road had told me about that site. Apparently we have a sex offender that lives in the neighborhood as well. I had forgotten about the site.Knowledge is power, it's good to know these things. It's a crazy world we live in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home