My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: BIG Mistake

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

BIG Mistake






There I was sitting on the couch when I decided I would let Little Dom "air out" for a few minutes since it was hot outside and he likes to be naked. I laid him on a blanket on the couch where he spends a lot of his time and took off his clothing and diaper. He seemed to be enjoying the nakedness as he was really talking up a storm. In my infinite wisdom I decided to lay next to him and give him some attention. Well, it wasn't long before the yellow stream shot right at me leaving a wet spot on the couch and my brand new shirt. Lucky for me my shirt is a dark color so I washed it and you would never know what happened. As for my poor couch, I need to find some cleaner or something. It now has baby urine and loads of formula spit up all over it. I don't think I will invest in new furniture for a few years.
Perhaps one of those slip covers is what I need so I can just throw it in the wash. That sounds like a really good idea to me right now. I think I will ask for it for Christmas since I can't ever think of things I want except for clothes. Guess I will get back to work now and if anything exciting happens, I will let you know.

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 at 12:24 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

yeah, that airing out thing tends to get the liquids flowing. Kelsey knows of some good stuff to remove those kinds of things. It's something organic usually used for pets. Have "fun" at AT:0)

 
At May 29, 2007 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

I have just the solution. If you go to Petco, look for a cleaner in a white bottle with red lettering called "Nature's Miracle". That stuff is amazing! You can use it to clean up just about anything. It works for smells and stains, even really old ones. So if you're going to "air out" little Dom a lot, I would highly suggest in investing in it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home