My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: Dominik the Pooh

Monday, May 28, 2007

Dominik the Pooh


Little Dom was a happy guy this morning, but who wouldn't be happy wearing Pooh on their bum? I recently unboxed all of his 3-6 month clothes and as I was doing so, I thought that they all looked really big for him. Well, he must be growing faster than I realize because they all fit him perfectly. Hopefully they will actually last him the next 3 months as the clothing tag implies. I also bought him his first bag of rice cereal as he turns 4 months in just under 2 weeks. We will see how that goes over as it will be his first semi-solid food, but it should be a good time. My little man is also learning how to apply his death grip to more things than peoples' fingers. My hair, for instance, has become a favorite. He is also holding onto toys and his binkie for short periods of time so that's more exciting stuff for new moms such as myself. More interesting little Dom news: no more leaving him unattended on the couch. He decided this morning that he couldn't see the TV as well as he wanted to so he just turned himself over onto his side so he could lay there and get a better view of cartoons. They sure do start young!! Other than that, I had a boring Memorial Day weekend and it's back to work tomorrow. Annual training starts this weekend so it looks like I will have 3 straight weeks of wonderful work. At least Grandpa Chuck will be in town so he can stop by and see how big his grandson is getting in person. See you soon old man!

2 Comments:

At May 28, 2007 at 7:40 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

He IS growing crazy fast! What a cutie patootie! It's too bad they grow out of all those cute clothes so dang fast! Hard to believe he's almost 4 months already! Hope to see him again soon!

 
At May 29, 2007 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Kelsey said...

That's a really cute picture. It's so nice when they just lay in one place and keep entertained by a little plastic toy dangling in front of them. Looks like those days are almost over though. Once Chloe figured out how to roll over, she would roll herself across the room.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home