My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: FREE MONEY RULES!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

FREE MONEY RULES!



Today I got a check from my credit card company for $20. The catch, I just agree to sign up for their protection plan which means I have to pay 89 cents for every $100 that's on my card. Since my balance is 0, I get the money for free and pay nothing as long as I don't use my card. Sweet deal, I plan on buying myself lunch tomorrow. I love getting or finding money unexpectedly.

My little angel is 5 months old today. We celebrated by not making him do as much tummy time today since he hates it. He does good at times, but other times he starts getting fussy after 2 minutes. He doesn't like the fact that he can't crawl yet. I'm not exactly sure when he is supposed to start doing that, but I would imagine he will be in another 2 months or so, maybe sooner??

I got my paper signed today so I could send the rest of my stuff into the VA so I can begin getting that free money for going to school. I can't wait to start getting that money each month. Other than that, work is still boring as ever and the people there are getting on my nerves. I keep my office door closed most of the way so I have some privacy and every time someone comes in they walk out and leave it wide open. How hard is it to close it again? I had to re-close (is that a word? who cares) my door at least 10 times today because people are retarded. Well, that's my complaining for the day. =0) Laters.

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2007 at 10:04 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Free money sounds pretty good - I could use a little of that action. Dom looks like he's right on track the way he holds himself up and rolls around. Crawling can start pretty much whenever the baby figures out what works for them. Some will start as early as 6 months, others not til much later. Chloe was here when she was 6 months and she wasn't into it at all. It just depends on the baby.
As far as the job goes and the oblivious people- it's a stinker. There will always be irritating people no matter where you go. Sounds like you're trying to take yourself out of the midst of it which is always good.
Thanks for posting new photos of Dom:0) I always like to see those!

 
At July 26, 2007 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Kelsey said...

I'd have to agree with you, people are retarded. I have issues with the general public.

Anyway, free money to go to school is awesome! I started getting free money once I had Chloe. And thank goodness because day care is so expensive. I hope school goes well for you and you can get a more enjoyable job.

I don't know if Chloe and I will be able to come up to Idaho this Christmas. I'll have two kids by then. I would love to come up and see everyone, but realistically, it probably won't happen. But you never know!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home