My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: AHHH, Saturday

Saturday, July 21, 2007

AHHH, Saturday

It's the weekend again which means I made it through another week of BORING work! At least I can say I get paid for doing nothing. Also, next week is the last week of my class so I will have a break from school until Oct 1st because I am currently out of free tuition money. Speaking of Oct, that will be the beginning of something great. Not only is my college 100% free because I'm full time with the Guard, I also qualify for this thing called the REAP. It's an education benefit provided by the Vets Admin. for those who have been to war. I will get over $600 buck deposited into my account as long as I'm going to school. That will be awesome. Maybe I can finally get a bill paid off and build up my savings again. I should have an interview with them soon so they can verify that I qualify for it and all that.

As far as today goes, I am meeting my mom for lunch because her birthday is tomorrow. Her best bud came in from Poky so I'm sure they will have a good time this weekend.

My little man is still doing great. He will be 5 months old this Tues. Time sure flies. Not sure if Dominik feels the same as he has only been in the world for a few months. I wonder how time does feel for a baby. I'm sure everyday feels quite redundant for them. Eat, play,poo, sleep, eat, bath, sleep, play, whine a bit, , pee, sleep. I guess that's the life though. NO bills and no responsibilities except to do cute things so mom and dad can brag about it. Oh, to be young again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home