My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: LITTLE DOM

Friday, May 25, 2007

LITTLE DOM




Many of you have seen this little guy in person, but for those of you who have not, here's some pics. He is growing fast and has more hair than most 1 year olds. A couple weeks ago he discovered he has a tongue so he sticks it out at everyone he meets. More recently he figured out his hands are actually connected to his body so he sucks on them and is learning how to hold small toys. He is a very happy baby and only cries when we haven't fed him in days (more like a couple hours) or when he has a pooey diaper. He hates tummy time because he kicks his little legs but still can't move anywhere. I know he'll be crawling before I know it and then I'll have to be a little more aware of what's lying around the house. For now though, I'm just enjoying watching him change and grow each day.

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2007 at 1:22 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Great photos! He is changing so fast! I love his facial expressions! What a cutie patootie:0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home