My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: NEW BLOG

Monday, January 5, 2009

NEW BLOG

Ok, I know I'm way behind but a lot has happened in my life recently. Most of you already know my Juan situation so I will leave it at that and if you don't know, email me. Anyhow, I am going to start a new blog for Dominik and me so once I come up with a name for it and set it up, I will post that link here. I wish I knew how to make a super cool background like Kelsey or Karen, but I'm not that smart with the computer. Maybe when I go visit them next in Inkom, I can get a lesson on that.
Anyhow, back at work I am and it's snowing like mad here. The new year is off to a pretty good start overall and hopefully it will just get better and better. Hope all of you are doing well and check back soon for the new blog website!!!

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2009 at 12:27 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you so far this year. I have high hopes for the new year as well. Here is the site for some pre-made backgrounds you might want to look at... http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
I'm looking forward to seeing the new site.

 
At January 5, 2009 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Pei-I Whittier said...

I'm sure you'll do an excellent job on creating your new blog. Look forward to it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home