My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT DOMINIK

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT DOMINIK


Dominik has been at Grandma and Grandpa's house for the past couple days and as usual I miss him. Since he's been gone I have thought about all the little things he does that makes him the love of my life. Although I could go on forever about Dominik, here are 10 things about him that make my heart melt.

1. His smiles
2. When he pats my back during a hug.
3. When he goes to give me a kiss and sticks his tongue out at the last second so I get a bunch of slobber on my lips. He thinks it's funny.
4. When he falls asleep in my lap after drinking his evening milk.
5. When he holds my hand in his, just because.
6. When he offers Juan a bite of his snack, then quickly takes it away and eats it himself.
7. When he turns on his boombox and dances to the music.
8. When he points at all the animals he sees and says "dog".
9. When he drives his toy cars up and down my legs while making loud car sounds with his voice.
10. When he laughs because he's having fun!

I could keep on going forever, but these are some of my favorites. Dominik Quinton Mendoza, I LOVE YOU SWEET PEA.

4 Comments:

At October 29, 2008 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Aww... that was really sweet.

 
At October 30, 2008 at 6:42 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

That is precious. Just like he is - and you too! :0)

 
At October 30, 2008 at 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a very sweet and handsome boy.

Sean & Pei-I

 
At October 31, 2008 at 6:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Kids can be fun and loving. Spend time with them while you can. See you soon.


Chuck

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home