My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: I PASSED!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I PASSED!!



Here's our group photo from the marathon I did. The golden leaves really make the pic look bright.
Today is a good day because I passed my semi-annual physical fitness test that is required for work. I was a little worried as I haven't been practicing my push-ups or my speed while running. I must admit that I almost gave up on my run as I felt like throwing up the entire 2nd mile. What kept me going?? I didn't want our Batallion Commander personally calling me up to yell at me. It wasn't my best score ever, but I passed which was my goal this time around.
Also new, I'm looking into one of those debt consolidation places. With the cost of daycare and us being upside down in previously owned vehicles, it's kind of hard to make it each month without using the wonderful world of credit. Juan and I cut up all the cards and I have an appointment with a debt place on Tues for a free consultation. Hopefully they can work something out that will put me well on my way to being debt free.
Dom is doing great and I know it's time to post more pics of him so I will do that as soon as I get a chance. He's busy making adorable crafty things at daycare that are beginning to cover my fridge. He's finally warming up to the idea and doesn't throw a huge fit when he's dropped off anymore so that's good. He also seems to enjoy patting all the little girls on the head like their puppies or something.
Juan scored an amazing 4 pts at his hockey game last night, so I figured I better say something about him so you know he still exists. =0) He's also liking his new job which is a plus and he doesn't have to work as often so we get more evening time together as a family.
Guess that's all my news and blabbing for now. Back to work I go.

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2008 at 12:42 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

YAY! It feels so good to have that out of the way huh?!? It's amazing what motvates sometimes. I'm glad to hear Dom is liking his little school.
The credit card pit can be really tough to climb out of. I'm glad you're both going to work together to get it dealt with.
Way to go girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home