My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: CHIEF LITTLE FOOT

Monday, October 27, 2008

CHIEF LITTLE FOOT




Here's Dominik in his Halloween costume. I forgot to take the pic after his warpaint was applies so I will have to get more on Halloween day. I took him to the park yesterday and got some pics of him showing off his mad playground skills. He does all of the slides by himself and loves to cross the bridge. He's really getting independant and I know he would live at the park if we let him.
It sounds like Tony (Juan's bro) is also going to have a baby boy. There's a 70% chance it's a boy so there's another one to add to the family. I think boys are trying to take over the world since Kelsey is the only one who has girls. 2 girls compared to 4 boys..mmmm what's going on around here?? Maybe this means 2 boys to every girl? One to clean and one to cook. hahaha, nevermind that idea, I can barely handle 1 man, 2 would drive me insane.
Oh, I finally signed up for another college course. I took about a 5 month break because of all the military schools I have been doing, but I am taking Exercise Physiology next month. I have to go to AR for 2 weeks for my training NCO school, but it's a sham course so I will have plenty of free time in the evenings to get ahead on my homework (that's the plan anyway). I am only taking one class at a time since that's all I can handle right now anyhow, but that's better than no classes.
Guess that's all from me so enjoy the pics!!

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2008 at 12:09 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

The chief pic is adorable. He does loo pretty independent in the other pics. He is growing SO fast!
I think thaking one class at a time is PLENTY while you're working full time. Good for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home