My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: Race Photos

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Race Photos



Here's a couple of pics I pulled off a website. There were camera guys everywhere and he got quite a few not so flattering pics of me running. Can we say holy huge thighs?? I never realized I looked so huge before. I think I will buy one of these photos and use it as motivation to lose more weight. Yuck!! The one on the big bridge is right before the finish line though, so you can see I made it without croaking on the side of the road.

2 Comments:

At October 8, 2008 at 12:25 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Those kinds of Photos are NEVER flattering! I think you look terrific - especially for having runi 13 miles!!!

 
At October 9, 2008 at 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look great. The photographer was standing on the up hill of the bridge and it makes you look shorter, don't worry. It just the angle. I adore you can finsih the whole rac and that's what count. Well done.

Pei-I

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home