My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: FIRST DAY

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FIRST DAY

Dominik had his first day at daycare yesterday and he did well overall. They said he cried for about 20 minutes and then he started to play. He made a ghost out of construction paper and painted with his feet. He also learned how to sign octupus. His daily report card said his favorite activities were sliding outside and dancing to music. He also took an hour and a half nap which suprised me. Even though he will get sick a lot more, I think being around all these kids and doing all these art projects will be good for him.
Other than that, 4 days until I die on the half marathon. We got a notice in the email that the weather will be a lot cooler and wet over the weekend. Yippeee, funny how this stuff hits at such inopportune times. Oh well, I still plan on finishing it anyhow even if I have to crawl across the finish line.

3 Comments:

At October 1, 2008 at 6:44 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Personally I'd rather have it a bit cool whilst I'm running myself to death. I'm sure you'll do great!
I think the new opportunity for Dom is fantastic. Who doesn't want to paint with their feet, dance and take naps!?!
Good luck this weekend!

 
At October 1, 2008 at 7:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could run at all. The day care should be good for Dom. Good luck on the run.

Chuck

 
At October 1, 2008 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Of course, since I just said my girls were done getting sick, they both have the flu. However, illness aside, I think daycare is great. I don't regret putting them in daycare at all. It allows them to interact with other kids, gives them good structure, and lots of activities. And, since there are lots of witnesses, you're a lot less likely to end up with someone abusing your child. I think he'll do great, and I'm sure you'll do great in your half marathon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home