My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: SICK GUY

Sunday, September 28, 2008

SICK GUY




My sweet Dominik has a terrible cold. His poor nose is clogged and he doesn't have much of an appetite. I think he got sick from being at the daycare last week while Juan tried to get him used to his new environment. Tomorrow is supposed to be Dom's first official day by himself, but I may end up staying home from work if he still has a fever and isn't feeling well. He's still a really good baby though even when he's sick and always has a smile as you can see in the pic of Dom and me.
As far as my weight loss goes, I'm up to 8 lbs already. It works great and amazingly enough my desire to eat after dinner is pretty much gone. This morning I ran 4 1/4 miles and felt great. In exactly 1 week I will be running my half marathon with some co-workers so that should be fun, but hopefully I won't croak on the side of the road at mile marker 6.
The alligator pic is from when we stayed in the Anniversary Inn. I thought I would show you all how realistic it looks. Oh and one more thing. I have looked everywhere online for an Aladdin outfit for Dom to wear on Halloween and there's nothing!!! I couldn't believe that no one has one. They have Jasmine, but no Aladdin. I thought Dom would have made the most handsome Aladdin with his dark hair and all but now I have to come up with a new idea. I'm thinking a little indian boy and I will give him a tomahawk. I'm sure he would like that.

2 Comments:

At September 28, 2008 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Yeah, if he's starting daycare, you'd better get used to him being sick ALL THE TIME. I think my kids have finally caught most everything so they don't get sick quite as often as they used to.

Good luck with the half marathon! I've been thinking I need to sign up for one of those for a while now. Let us know how it goes.

 
At September 29, 2008 at 6:59 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Oh Dom WOULD make a dashing Aladdin! Too bad you can't find a costume. If you lived closer we could sew him up something.
Way to go with the weight loss! 8 poinds is fantastic! Good luck with the half marathon. That's a LOT of running. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for no craoking by the side of the road.
Sorry Dom's sick. There's a LOT of cold flu type stuff going around. chuck had a nasty bout last week and is still trying to get rid of crud in his lungs. Good times.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home