My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: New Words

Friday, November 21, 2008

New Words

No new pics, but Dominik has a couple new words. He will bark like a dog which is pretty cute and yesterday after I said Burrr because it was cold outside he proceeded to say it too and now he says it all the time. He's really growing up and I finally had to buy him new PJ's because his 18 month ones are too short on him now.
Today I am off to Sun Valley for drill. My unit is attending a trauma conference over there so it should be a good time and we should get some pretty good training. Next week is Turkey Day which means 3 day work week!! Yes!! I love the holiday season. I am looking forward to visiting with everyone that I hardly ever get to see. And yay, my bro, sis in law and nephew are flying in from the E Coast to visit all of us so I'm excited to see them and see how much Korven has grown.
Other than that, I think it's the same old thing. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2008 at 6:55 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Can't wait to see big Dom- who's growing out of his pajamas (Is that the same as getting too big for your britches?!? :0)
And I'm excited to see Korven too. Is he the smile-iest baby or what?
I'm so glad you're coming for a visit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home