My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER

Friday, January 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER

Well today is my younger bro's birthday, except he's not that young anymore. It seems like he should still be in highschool, but he's been past that stage of life for years now. Maybe I think of him at that age still because he doesn't look like he has aged much since then. That's one good thing about our family is we keep our youth for awhile and we look younger than we are. Anyhow Drew, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I wish we could all be there to celebrate with you but know we are thinking about you today. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and don't have to work too hard. I also hope your new job is going well and that Alicia and Korven are doing great. You take care and don't eat too much cake! Love ya.

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2013 at 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

3jkjzb846

My web page; Bad Credit Loans

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home