My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: Grampy Chuck

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Grampy Chuck


This is a pic from Wed night when my dad came over for dinner. Dominik stared at him a bit but then gave him some smiles. Grampy brought him a Vtech toy (which I love) and it looks like the dashboard of a car. It has a steering wheel, gear shifter and all sorts of buttons. Dom is a huge fan of the horn. That figures.
So I met Grandma Rosa with Dominik last night since he's spending the weekend with her and as I went to leave he started crying. It's like they know something is going down. I gave him a bunch of kisses and told him I would be back so hopefully he's being a good boy. I will call later today and see how he was over night, hopefully not a fussy guy. It's weird not having him around all of a sudden, but I know he's in good hands and will get spoiled. The plus is I slept all night, woke up at 7 am and feel pretty refreshed. I think I will go for a run when it gets a little lighter outside.
Oh, and in the bad news, they pushed that job back I want to apply for until the 1st part of January. It just keeps getting worse. Supposedly the recruiters were given all available state money so they can use it in a desperate attempt to lure young kids into the army. Great huh? Now I'm stuck at Counterdrug even longer. Guess I better improve the attitude a bit.
Well, today Juan and me are going to go see the new Bourne movie and eat some sushi to start celebrating our anniversary weekend. Tomorrow it's off to Jackpot for the night so I will let you all know how much money I won when I get back! Keep the hopes up!

1 Comments:

At September 5, 2007 at 12:27 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Man, Dom looks a little suspicious of Chuck huh? I hope you had a fun weekend. Can't believe it's been a year already.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home