My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: I SUCK!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I SUCK!

So I know I have really been slacking with this blog lately. I haven't had any new pics since my camera died and I need to get some new batteries. So, what is going on with me? Well, Dominik turned 1 on 24 Feb 08 and he had an awesome time. He seemed to know that everyone was together to celebrate him for some reason and he had fun with all the wrapping paper and new toys he got. Grandpa Don even made him his own mini cake and he stuck his hands in the frosting then started crying. I don't think he liked the stickiness so he didn't destroy it and make a huge mess like most babies do. Also, he is slowly starting to stand for a few seconds at a time by himself and he loves pushing around his little toy that helps him walk so hopefully he will be running around by himself soon. He sure likes to take his own sweet time doing things. The good news with him is he no longer uses bottles. He drinks everything out of a sippy cup now and is off the formula. That saves me a bunch each month!!
As far as I go, I finished up school so I am taking a break for a while. I am just so busy that school sucks and I am not motivated at all. I'm still waiting on the professors to post the grades though which seems to be taking forever. I am pretty sure I got an A in my Rehab class, but probably only a C in sports psychology. That class was very difficult for me and I wasn't interested in it at all. Oh well, at least I should pass it.
Juan is still playing hockey and loving it so no changes there. This Sunday he is taking me to lunch and a movie for my birthday so that should be fun. We are going to see 10,000 BC which looks pretty good.
Well, I will scan some of Dom's birthday pics when I get a chance and I will try and remember to buy some batteries this weekend.

4 Comments:

At March 7, 2008 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

That's great that Dom is using sippie cups! That can be a difficult transition.

 
At March 9, 2008 at 1:36 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You'll have to let me know how that movie is. The previews looked pretty interesting. I can't wait to see some more pics of that cute lil boy o yours. It's still hard to believe it's been a year already.
Your dad is bringing your B-day "stuff" wish I could be there to congratulate you in person. Hope to see you soon. Are you coming up for the Alicia's baby shower?

 
At March 12, 2008 at 6:38 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Hey, nice new colors and design on the blog!

 
At November 10, 2008 at 10:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home