My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: Superbowl Sunday Has Arrived

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Superbowl Sunday Has Arrived




Well tomorrow is Superbowl Sunday, but I don't care much for football. Juan is a big fan so we invited a few friends over to watch the game and eat some goodies. I got some pumpkin tarts, jalapeno bites, cheese sticks, hot wings, and nacho stuff. I'm excited for Dominik because his little friend Brendan is coming over. He's about 3 months younger than Dom and since they both crawl all over the place, I think they will have fun together.
Speaking of Dominik, he thinks it's fun to throw things all over the floor as you can see in these pics. He also is getting to be quite a pro at the old sippy cup although he still likes his bottle for milk. The poor guy was having trouble going poo as he hadn't done it in 5 days even though he's tried a bunch of times. E ended up giving him a suppository and 20 minutes later his tummy was clear. Poor guy having to go through all that.
That's pretty much all my excitement for now, not much I know.

2 Comments:

At February 3, 2008 at 6:09 AM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Well, you can pretty much forget ever having a clean house for the next... oh I don't know... 17 years? Once they start throwing stuff all over like that, it doesn't seem to get old. At least Chloe's still entertained by it. Maybe Dom will be a little more well behaved.

 
At February 4, 2008 at 6:17 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Thanks for the new pics of the Dom meister. I think he's adorable! Of course I don't have to pick up after him. And I believe Kelsey's pretty much on target as far as the throwing stuff around timeline.
I hope the superbowl bash was fun.The goodies sounded delish. Chuck had the TV on but I only got around to catching the last little bit of the game - right about the time the Giants made the winning touchdown. So, I probably got the best part of the game anyhow. I didn't see one new commercial in that time. I guess I'll have to check them out on the net if I feel compelled.
Poor lil Dom and his 5 day dilema. Sounds pretty yukky- I bet he's feeling much better today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home