My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: ALMOND JOY LATTE PLEASE

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ALMOND JOY LATTE PLEASE

Well, I love lattes and Juan suprised me Mon morning by bringing me one after he went to hockey practice since I had the day off. I drank all but a small amount which I failed to pour into the sink before throwing the cup away. This is the result of my actions...



Dominik oh so quietly got it out of the trash can somehow, poured it all over the kitchen floor, and then proceeded to play in the coffee with a couple of his favorite toys. He was being so quiet that Juan decided to peak into the kitchen to see what Dom was up to. I heard him freak out so I had to investigate. As you can see there was a huge pudde of coffee and Dominik was covered in it. Every piece of clothing he had on got stained with delicious smelling coffee but luckily it was the last time he was going to wear that outfit since he had pretty much outgrown it. Moral of the story... buy a trashcan with a lid on it.
Here's another pic of him with his new spiky haircut. It looked so cute I had to add it on here.



In my news, I am just still super busy at work and I'm trying to get in quick shape because I have to take a physcial fitness test in 2 weeks before I head off to a 6 day school in CA. It will be my first time away from the family for that long so hopefully the time will go quickly and it won't be too horrible.

4 Comments:

At March 18, 2008 at 5:22 PM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Yum! Dom looks cute enough to eat! Looks like he has a future as a chef with his trusty egg whisk at his side. I love his new "do" with the oh so grown up spikes. I would say a lidded trash can might be a good investment :0)

 
At March 19, 2008 at 8:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. He is a great kid.

Chuck

 
At March 19, 2008 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

What a mess! But his hair sure does look cute.

 
At April 4, 2008 at 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home