My Weight Tracker Familia Mendoza: 28th Birthday

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

28th Birthday




Well, on March 9th I turned 28. I can't believe I'm actually 2 years from 30! I guess the positive thing is no one I meet or work with thinks I'm as old as I am so that will be great when I'm 40 or 50. Juan took me to lunch at Mcraths Fish House and then we went and saw the new show 10000 B.C. Both were pretty good and Dominik had a good time with his babysitter, Uncle Tony.
Dominik is also getting to the point where he really wants to walk so Juan and I have been taking him outside with his buggy that he can wheel around so he can walk a good distance instead of only being able to go a few feet in our apt. He loves that and laughs and screams the whole time he's walking. I'm hoping he will be walking without assistance by the summer.
Mmmmm... I can't believe that's all my news when I haven't written much lately. Oh well, guess I spend most of my time at work so I'm not very exciting. Enjoy the pics!!

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 at 6:36 AM , Blogger crazy lady said...

Great Pics! Your hair looks very cute, you old lady you:0) sounds like you had a fun day. I'm betting He'll be walking well before summer. Can't wait to see you both in a couple of weeks at the shower.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home